Sunday, July 8, 2007



HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! now that I have your attention, this small flyer is to inform the general mass, the ignoramus, the idiots who claim to think, that I have a blog. I dont yet know why I decided to create it, nor do I promise to write in it regularly. It is not for your reading pleasure... so dont expect me to write things  you like. My regards to your comments will be BALLS! which is good for you coz I wont delete them... or discuss them. Dont bother to thank me coz I dont care. If something really catches your fancy, DONT PLAGIARISE to show your unwanted appreciation. That will be so good of you all thatI may even go on writing things which you accidently like.

1 comment:

Reeti said...

:)....I was plagiarised once and then the girl's boyfriend plagiarised from the plagiarised piece...In retrospect,its quite hilarious,but yea blogging does have its disadvantages...especially if your work(i.e the work you're putting up)hasn't been already published elsewhere.

Cheers.