Tuesday, July 31, 2007

godevili



Singing dancing Fimbulthul, keep shut fool; sit on your stool-
Old grown crown, hung upside-down, your time’s gone so please don’t frown.
Seeing you as my own future, me creator, my own creature,
Your shadow, my boat we row, to the beginning we go
Together.

Turning running Ratatosk, come on fox, pull up your socks-
Caught again, you are the same, still not got your share of fame.
I’ll know you anywhere dear; have no fear, I will not jeer,
My shadow, my boat we row, to the very end we go
Together.

Ragnarok will come and end, gods can’t mend, so I’ll defend-
Unplanted, be harvested, I’ll protect the new world made.
Wisdom spoken by the dead, will be read, harmony made,
The shadow, my boat I row, nowhere anymore to go…

Alone forever.

1 comment:

An Extraordinary Life said...

love and logic sure does keep you clear!